April 11, 2006

Correspondance continues...

As I was passing through Stockton I had to stop and check out this short little cut of trains. About half way down the line I saw an old and chipped box car that stood out like a sore thumb. Instantly, I spotted the Colossus and was amazed at the mere coincidence of it. Especially since I just stopped on a whim. After all I don't even live in Stockton and anyone that does is probably getting shot right now. A few more steps towards the boxcar and I was floored! I just couldn't believe it! There it was. Just speaking directly to me. The post office isn't even this accurate.
During these brief moments of clairvoyance and coincidence I think that I am Colossus of Roads in the future but somehow in the past. It's like I'm chasing my own tail.

1 comment:

  1. Ah Ha! I see what you mean.. fortuitous logos happenstance.

    ReplyDelete