June 05, 2005

Over Under

Over Under
One month later and I'm wandering through Reno not knowing what to do. As you may or may not know, I just finished the bike ride, hitchhike, greyhound, Amtrak, loaned car extravaganza to Gurdon, Arkansas. Exposed much film and video as I documented the life of buZ blurr; the hand behind the Colossus of Roads train marking. The numerous tapes and interviews should keep me busy through Christmas as I hope to have a finished documentary out by early 2006. Until then it's mural season as I begin a new summer of architectural cosmetology. Instead of working with my normal graffiti clientele, I will be working with a much younger group of kids at Youth Art Work. Some from "at-risk" backgrounds (although who isn't) others simply ambitious young artist. There are 3 proposed murals to go up on Wells Avenue and I'll try to keep the site up-to-date with the progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment