May 27, 2010

MOHS exhibit show "Sail away" opens tonight

So we made it to Copenhagen after sleeping in many a bush, swamp, knoll, lot, pension, house, you name it. After staying in so many one-day homes it really got me thinking about homes, being homesick, and basic necessity. It will be odd to have more than a backpack to live out of soon. I just can't imagine what all I'll need.

So the real meat of this post is that I just finished a short video showing a few clips from the last few days of the 50 day trip. Had a great time with all the people of Copenhagen and meeting people on the street. If you happen to be in Copenhagen, go by MOHS exhibit at Sønder Boulevard 98 Friday night for the opening. I won't be there but Derek will be along with a ton of his great work.

No comments:

Post a Comment