August 02, 2010

Finally Got A Roof Over My Head

Been going strong on the wheat paste front lately. Finally have a studio space that works and a place to rest my head. Got a slew of characters coming through and putting ink to paper. These top three are collaborations with N D'A. He's keen on the brush stroked hands, hair, and feet and i'm on the spray. Have about 3 other new pieces with him that we'll be putting up today. Really like the direction they're headed and excited about the dozen or so other solo pieces I got ready to go up! Busy day ahead of me.

In other news, I'm sending some work out to a show at Bedouin in San Diego, two pieces to Montreal for a big group show for Other's book launch at Yves Laroche Gallery, and some paste ups to Atlanta for a show Hellbent is organizing. Also really excited to see this weeks 'Images of the Week' post on Brooklyn Street Art included work by my daredevil darling White Cocoa. Expect more good things from her...

No comments:

Post a Comment